Creating goals can often be daunting but as the holiday season approaches, we’re all thinking about the future. When it comes to creating a life that reflects the vision you desire, it’s easy to talk down on ourselves and feel “stupid” for not knowing how to get there.
In this episode, Vivian shares her method for setting and achieving goals in a way that’s “MINE” and not “smart.” She reveals how to reset your internal framework and utilize your nature to create the life you desire. If you’re tired of running away from your fear and you want to run towards the future, join Vivian Carrasco in this inspiring and insightful episode.
- Exploring values and aspirations
- Navigating your internal compass
- How to look at goals without suppressing possibilities
- Establishing a solid framework to set goals
- How to move towards goals
- How innovation comes into play with setting new goals
- The importance of recognizing your nature when moving into uncertainty
- Energy blocking time
- The importance of having a place and community to create
- Creating space for the impossible to happen
Vivian Carrasco, Ed.D, Master Certified Coach Mindset Mentor & Creative Midwife
Join me here: Within (U)niversity
I’m all about transformation, not just more information.
In a single word you can define it as *Metanoia: (n.) The journey of changing ones mind, heart, self, and way of life.
Join us in Within (U)niversity
Start a Convo with Me, Here – https://viviancarrasco.as.me/
Watch Vivi’s YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/viviantv
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/vivi_carrasco/