Self-exploration takes time, patience, and a lot of soul-searching.
In today’s episode, Vivian talks about how she’s learned to navigate finding truth, uncovering your deepest values, and why nature is the best teacher. She shares her own strategies to do inner-work, along with why it’s necessary. She also discusses how nature can be a great teacher for self-exploration and how you can look to it as a mentor.
Join Vivian in another insightful and calming episode to learn more about how you can uncover the truest version of you.
- Exploring the transformation that happens inside of us when we align ourselves with seasons
- Sometimes setting “smart” goals isn’t the smart thing to do
- How to dance with your doubt and why it’s important to find your why
- Look with curiosity before you expect confidence
- Learning a new point of view can help you uncover your values
- Sharing with friends can help you explore your mindset intervention
- Your external life doesn’t have to change if your internal self does
- Seasons will bring you the lessons you need to grow if you listen
- Meditate on nature to watch how it moves towards its own light
- Being present allows us the opportunity to grow from our experiences
Vivian Carrasco, Ed.D, Master Certified Coach Mindset Mentor & Creative Midwife
Join me here: Within (U)niversity
760-576-LOVE (5683) | www.viviancarrasco.com @viviancarrasco |