Equilibrium and liberation are two of the significant insights that Vivian shares with us, of her own personal journey to wholeness.
Things that might seem simple by outward appearances can actually have deep roots, and it can take some time to navigate your interior life, tapping into what your spirit calls you to, rather than what has been culturally conditioned into your psyche.
Join Vivian as she discusses her year in review, plus dig into some soulful details about “The June Journey of Joy”, the quest for this quarter. Find out how you can train yourself to live a more joyful life.
Today, Vivian Discusses:
- Tapping into what your heart says
- Learning to be a part of my culture by reclaiming it
- Diversity is us being ourselves, together, in a LIVED way
- Living into the verb of being me
- The lesson is in your practice
- Fear gets your attention
- Not moved by fear, but inspired by joy
- Being subjective, instead of judgmental
- Investing some time in identifying where you are right now
- Training yourself to recognize simple joys in life
- Moving with the flow, not with the force
- Our brain has a bias toward the negative, but you can change this
- Learning to interrupt a pattern
- Knowing where you rest your attention is important
- Beauty and wonder is accessible to you, wherever you are
- Magic ratio of 5:1
Within U community, the quest for this quarter is called the “The June Journey of Joy”. If you use #lovebeinghuman on social media, or mention me, you can choose to journey towards joy with me. This experience is the beautiful intersecting of the way I live and what I love to teach.
I’m all about transformation, not just more information.
In a single word you can define it as *Metanoia: (n.) The journey of changing ones mind, heart, self, and way of life.
Join us in Within (U)niversity
Join the Community – https://within-university.mn.co
Start a Convo with Me, Here – https://viviancarrasco.as.me/
Visit the Within (U) Dashboard – https://withinuniversity.com/dashboard/
Watch Vivi’s YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/viviantv
Become a Patron – https://www.patreon.com/VivianCarrasco
Shop in the store – https://withinuniversity.com/shop/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/vivi_carrasco/
Twitch – https://www.twitch.tv/vivicarrasco