This week’s episode is the first to introduce the new direction the podcast is taking. Joining us in this transition is Dan Simon, host of It’s Personal Podcast. In this episode, Dan prompts Vivian with a series of questions that not only reveal her truth, but unravel her experiences in a way that you can apply to your own self-exploration.
Dan and Vivian discuss how to embrace your innate nature, along with the process of immersing yourself in the goodness around you. Join Dan and Vivian in this evolution of growth not only for the podcast but in understanding the common ground between ourselves and others.
- Who Vivian Carrasco is and the evolution of how she’s gotten to be who she is
- Shifting your mindset from being driven by fear to becoming driven by love
- The importance of being persistent in growth and retaining it
- Taking responsibility for experiences and emotions
- How to train yourself to capture and relive good moments
- Reflecting on impactful life events
- Vivian’s near-death experience and how it changed her life
- Embracing seasons and learning to integrate newly acquired skills into daily life
- Helping others grow through their own experiences and approaching things with a humble perspective
- Learning to ask the right questions and practicing patience
- Recognizing identity shifts and allowing others the space to embrace their own
- How to identify the root of questions and use it to resolve issues
Take in the Good with Dr. Rick Hanson
I’m all about transformation, not just more information.
In a single word you can define it as *Metanoia: (n.) The journey of changing ones mind, heart, self, and way of life.
Join us in Within (U)niversity
Start a Convo with Me, Here – https://viviancarrasco.as.me/
Watch Vivi’s YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/viviantv
Become a Patron – https://www.patreon.com/VivianCarrasco
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/vivi_carrasco/