Self-compassion can bring our lives more happiness, more confidence, and more kindness. While overcoming our negative self-talk can be hard, it’s important to find a softness for ourselves.
In today’s episode, Vivian shares the benefits of self-compassion, along with tangible practices you can take on your own journey. Vivian explores the beauty of a self-compassion break, and physical practices to soothe your soul.
Join Vivian in this meditative and gentle episode to find what draws you closer to your own truth.
- Vivian shares an overview of the series she’s been doing
- Practices that help us feel safe moving through change
- Allowing ourselves to acknowledge our pain and responding with kindness
- The benefits of self-compassion
- How self-compassion can minimize anxiety and stress
- The stress defense and combating threats to our self-image
- Using soothing touch as a self-compassion practice
- Finding a word that brings you comfort
- Exploring self-compassion practices
- Discovering love being human
- Finding what draws us closer to our own truth
- Building a relationship with creativity