Compassion is a key part of giving people the permission they need to change. Growth never stops and it’s important we allow ourselves to constantly move with it and provide others the space to do the same. Today, Vivian Carrasco talks about how we can find understanding for others throughout their growth processes and our own. Along with this, she shares how to build self-awareness, identify values to guide you through life, and finding your inner child again – not only for you but to teach your children to do the same. Join Vivian in this journey of self-exploration in this episode of Turning Inward.
Today, Vivian Discusses:
- The pressure of being responsible for raising a child and their growth
- Letting go of a need for control and developing a sense of self
- Reflecting on how we played as children and how it correlates with our adult lives
- The importance of choices and recognizing what you need
- The comfort that a sense of control provides
- Going through an identity shift during life transitions
- What makes the experience of getting to love your children fulfilling
- Expecting identity shifts from others and accepting them
- Creating a support system to raise children
- Creating a mission statement and culture for your family
- Identifying our values and using them to move through life
- Pinpointing your occupation and evaluating who you are through that
I’m all about transformation, not just more information.
In a single word you can define it as *Metanoia: (n.) The journey of changing one’s minds, heart, self, and way of life.
Join us in Within (U)niversity
You have a collection of DIY and self-study courses available to you here – Within (U) Dashboard
You can watch videos here – YouTube Channel
This is where you can explore my art vibe and also support the podcast through Patreon
Other than here, my favorite place to hang out and be social is Instagram
Let’s stay connected! Pop in your name and email below for inspirations and missives directly to your email.