Today’s show explores the concepts of fantasy AND reality, certainty AND paradox, now AND what’s next, alone AND together, etc. You get the picture. We can be in neither AND both at the same time. Let’s dive into these ideas together!
Shaina Barnholt is an Energy Mentor, Self Exploration Coach, and Shadow Advocate who describes herself as a “weirdo.” She loves holding safe spaces for others to explore their darker sides and live out their dreams. To sum it up, she is an advocate for self-love who helps people find and free their blocks and blindspots.
- Why the concept of moving into something while moving out of something else is difficult to understand
- How the pandemic craziness has led us to question our truth in the middle of the “system” we know
- Why it’s not our fault that we are human and built in certain ways
- Why we are taught to think more about what others think than what we think of ourselves
- How Shaina practices self-love to breathe and find out what she needs
- Why there are layers to what we need in pausing to ask questions with courage
- Why “different” is scary and comfort is addicting
- How growth can happen in tiny steps
- Why inside change is harder than big outside transitions
- How your experience can create change and tell you differently than your beliefs
- Why Shaina’s “perfect” life on paper didn’t feel right, but now it’s the opposite–a terrifying life on paper that feels full and grounded
- How achievement and happiness may not align for everyone
- How to create new circles of “your people” by being YOU and loving who you are
- How leveling up in your own consciousness can move you to a new level with different people
- Why some relationships, like a broken bone, need to grow apart for a time in order to grow back together better and stronger
- Key takeaways:
- Have the courage to ask questions.
- Give self-love and compassion to yourself.
- Be patient in today’s microwave culture.
- How your love, compassion, and forgiveness for yourself allow these qualities to grow in your relationships with others
- Shaina’s tip: ”Find community and lean on them.”
Connect with Shaina at www.pointypeople.com.