This year has pushed and pulled us in many directions, but it’s also provided us with many opportunities. In today’s conversation, Vivian shares what it means to re-imagine our approach to gathering.
She discussed ways we can find creativity, push the boundaries past our sense of self, and start being inventive outside of holiday traditions. Join Vivian in this exploration of self, imagination, and re-invention of traditional narrative.
- How do we re-imagine how we gather
- Making tough decisions as we transition
- How we can take an imaginative response to life
- Taking different methodologies to re-invent the script
- How the pandemic has opened a re-imaginative response
- Being in the messy middle