In this special episode, Vivian captures the lessons and biggest takeaways she uncovered in her 46th year of life.
For her annual birthday review, she discusses her journey into wholeness, self-discovery, and how she has found spirituality outside of collective or organized religion. She talks about the many gifts she’s received from life in a physical and abstract sense and how those gifts have impacted her year.
Join Vivian in this encapsulation of her 46th year as she re-gifts all of the lessons and experiences she’s been given this year to you.
- Vivian shares how the gift of roses helped her accept beauty and abundance in her year
- This year has been a personal journey into wholeness through accepting personal cultural rituals
- Contemplation and self-reflection in isolation and community are both important to deepen you
- Vivian shares how community has brought her a new perspective of growth
- The journey of self-awareness is crucial for growth and development
- Your community is out there, you just have to find them
- There’s never an end, we’re constantly becoming more of ourselves
- The movement from religion towards spirituality has been a huge shift in Vivian’s life
- Being ill brought a new sense of gratitude for being healthy
Vivian Carrasco, Ed.D, Master Certified Coach Mindset Mentor & Creative Midwife
Join me here: Within (U)niversity
760-576-LOVE (5683) | www.viviancarrasco.com @viviancarrasco |