Welcome to a beautiful conversation with my guest, Christi Daniels. From the moment I met Christi, I’ve felt drawn to and aligned with her wisdom and her vision. Christi is a self-leadership mentor who wrote the book, Sabbatical From Yes. Although Christi has an adventurous soul, she shares the two-year birthing struggle and the reluctance that had to be overcome to bring forth her book. We’re discussing the book, Christi’s work, and why you MUST put your inner needs first!
[bctt tweet=”You cannot outsource self-care and self-love.” username=”viviancarrasco”]
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- The book, its inward look, and 30-day inward journey
- Why there are far-reaching effects when we have compassion for self
- Caring for self is NOT selfish
- Knowing what we NEED
- Don’t cover up your true nature!
- How to notice who you need to pull closer
- Training your focus on inner wisdom
- An end-of-day audit
- When you favor logic over what your body tells you
[bctt tweet=”Don’t become LESS of you in an effort to belong. ” username=”viviancarrasco”]
Sabbatical From Yes by Christi Daniels
[bctt tweet=”Sometimes we need a little more ME, ME, ME. ” username=”viviancarrasco”]
Within (U)niversity is a monthly subscription to a learning platform and private online community. It connects modern creatives who crave meaningful connection, because when we support each other the tide rises together. In addition to the exclusive online forum, there are monthly Q+A calls, unlimited coaching, short courses, 90 Day Adventures and more!