Each season brings opportunities for new growth. Learning how to tune into nature and your desires is a key part of moving through the liminal spaces of life. When looking at what each season teaches us, we also have to learn how to move through that growth and adopt those lessons into the next season.
In this episode, Vivian Carrasco discusses how to practically take steps to pinpoint your desires and move towards what brings you joy. While doubt often accompanies us on our journey, there are steps you can take to learn to dance with it.
Vivian shares her top 4 steps to take action and learn how to put new shoes on. Join Vivian in this introspective episode about transitions and discovering your desires through change.
- Vivian explains why she’s transitioning from “turning inward” to “within U”
- Fall is a seasonal shift for introspective thought and learning to let things go
- You should stop looking for the right answers and discover what you truly desire
- Letting go of others expectations doesn’t make you selfish or ungrateful
- Growth is not fluid, it can be messy and that’s okay
- Make a dream list to pinpoint your goals
- Once you’ve established your desires, you start by taking action
- Make sure you’re moving towards joy and not just further from fear
- What is the difference between joy and happiness
- Learn to dance with your doubt
- Face doubt with curiosity
- Ask yourself why you want something before you do it
- Aspirations are never-ending, you’re constantly going to be reaching to meet new desires
Vivian Carrasco, Ed.D, Master Certified Coach Mindset Mentor & Creative Midwife
Join me here: Within (U)niversity
760-576-LOVE (5683) | www.viviancarrasco.com @viviancarrasco |