My guest today is Kim Nicol, a writer, fitness and Reiki instructor, and coach. Once a former lawyer at a large publishing house, she now identifies herself primarily as a meditation teacher. She holds workshops and retreats for her clients and lives a meaningful, fulfilling life. Join us to hear how she Turned Inward, changed her path and found her passion!
[bctt tweet=”“Life is amazing. Take the time to appreciate and enjoy the wonder that’s in front of you right now.” ” username=”viviancarrasco”]
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- How Kim became an aerobics instructor and learned to interact with live audiences
- How to be a curious, exploring human
- Something needs to change, but WHAT is it?
- From the corporate world to entrepreneurship, healing, and art
- Give yourself permission to step into something new
- Life as an amusement park: Are you stuck on just ONE ride?
- Meditation: the core of Kim’s work
- Curiosity and kindness based on mindfulness
- Energy and attention: how to influence and control them
- Management and leadership development
- Navigating the dark unknown
- How to begin: start with what’s close and easy
[bctt tweet=”You are a leader when you wake up every morning; it has nothing to do with your position or job title. ” username=”viviancarrasco”]
[bctt tweet=”Meditation is most useful in the dynamic ebb and flow of everyday life. ” username=”viviancarrasco”]
Within (U)niversity is a monthly subscription to a learning platform and private online community. It connects modern creatives who crave meaningful connection, because when we support each other the tide rises together. In addition to the exclusive online forum, there are monthly Q+A calls, unlimited coaching, short courses, 90 Day Adventures and more!