As always, we are here exploring the unknown, journeying together into what’s next and the unbalanced transitions of life. I hope every episode of this podcast helps deepen your understanding of yourself and what you want. Join me for this solo episode!
- How your journey toward creative self-expression can take different forms, and podcasting can be one of those
- Why I had to move through fear to get to this point in answering questions about podcasting from Libsyn, the hosting platform that I highly recommend (https://www.Libsyn.com – Use code Team for a free month!)
- How a “dark night of the soul,” big life transitions, and a near-death experience combined to help me shed my fear and see incredible opportunities
- What it means to love being human
- How I found support and community in the podcasting world
- Why I had to start podcasting to move through understanding and develop more self-awareness
- How I turned toward myself, listening and asking questions
- Why Turning Inward became Within (U), an online community that focuses on changing from the inside, learning new things together, and creating with our hearts and hands
- The difference in power and force as it applies to the journey of my last 30 years
- Why I recommend Team Podcast for podcast production as opposed to my initial efforts to do it all on my own
- Technical details about my podcasting set-up, which includes a microphone, recorder, headphones, and the Backpack and Squadcast apps
- Why I don’t promote my podcast but rely on organic growth
- Why I’m challenged and motivated to keep going to leave this legacy of “audio journals”
- What I wish I knew way back when: I need community, it’s OK to ask for help, I can’t do it alone, I have to move through my fear and be compassionate with myself.