In this episode of Turning Inward, Vivian Carrasco shares exclusive insight on the progress, process, and updates on her new book, Love Being Human. Along with this, Vivian also gives a sneak peek of her book by reading the completed introduction. Vivian covers topics such as finding harmony within yourself, learning to love being human, and establishing priorities that align with your values. To learn more about Vivian’s book and how you can find your own inner joy, join Vivian in this journey of finding your own true fulfillment.
Today, Vivian Discusses:
- The purpose behind the book
- Vivian’s journey writing a book
- A reading of the introduction
- Moving through uncertainty
- Learning to love being human
- Finding alignment within yourself and life
- Letting go of your need for outside validation
- Finding how to shift your mindset and open your heart
- Exploring the mystery of life through sacred daily practices
- The interdependence of love
I’m all about transformation, not just more information.
In a single word you can define it as *Metanoia: (n.) The journey of changing one’s minds, heart, self, and way of life.
Join us in Within (U)niversity
You have a collection of DIY and self-study courses available to you here – Within (U) Dashboard
You can watch videos here – YouTube Channel
This is where you can explore my art vibe and also support the podcast through Patreon
Other than here, my favorite place to hang out and be social is Instagram
Let’s stay connected! Pop in your name and email below for inspirations and missives directly to your email.