When navigating change, there comes a process of learning to let go and trust the process. In today’s episode, Vivian Carrasco shares the lessons she’s learned in her journey of mountain biking.
She talks about what it means to find your unshakeable core, and the importance of finding community in that journey. Vivian also explores various aspects of transformation and how you can find practices to help you find your center.
Join Vivian in this enlightening and powerful conversation.
- Vivian shares what mindset work does
- How to dig deeper with Vivian
- Practices that mountain biking has taught Vivian
- How to find that unshakeable core
- How to find your center and practice being there
- Why having community is important for finding your center
- Learning to let the bike do its thing
- The three categories of transformation
- Vivian shares the insight she gained from coaching
- Feeling your way there vs thinking your way there
- Finding practices that stop the noise
- Looking in the direction you want to go