Life presents us with different seasons, and with each one comes new opportunities for growth.
Today’s guest, David Carrasco, is an ex-military leader, mountain bike enthusiast, and husband of 30 years.
Vivian and David discuss the transformations of identity that happen over time, how they’ve watched each other grow, and the importance of giving your partner space and support in that process.
They also explore the importance of staying anchored in yourself while still shedding beliefs that don’t serve you, the transformation of parenthood, and many other relatable topics.
Join David and Vivian in this motivating and comforting episode.
- How Dave made the transition from the military to a mountain biker
- The difference between showing up and doing the work versus buying the results
- Giving your partner space to do explore their own hobbies
- The origin story of the podcast
- How Vivian and Dave move through change differently
- The process of getting involved in mountain biking
- What pushed David get certified as a bike mechanic
- Taking experiences from the outside to have an inside transformation
- Navigating the mental transition of watching your children grow
- Holding yourself accountable in moving forward
- Letting go of financial stress in transitions
- Not letting go of anchors to your identity but releasing beliefs that no longer serve you
- Dave shares his favorite trails
DC Productions – Dave’s YouTube Channel