You can’t give from a glass half full is a cliche we’re all familiar with, but tend to overlook. When it comes to loving others, we have to start with ourselves. While this can prove to be a struggle, it’s the only true doorway to growth.
In this episode, Vivian shares her journey of self-compassion and what it means to be kind to yourself. She discusses the barriers we have to overcome in order to reach a place of self-love, along with the strength it provides us.
Join Vivian in this self-exploration of love to learn how you can enhance your capacity to receive kindness.
- Choosing to refer to yourself with kindness and self compassion
- How self-love can help you love others better
- Turning insights into an experience for others
- The biggest barrier to self-compassion
- Learning to wield power by being kind to yourself
- The power in self-love
- Allowing the practice of compassion to reveal itself to you
- Giving yourself time and space to learn a practice