This year has sparked change in a variety of ways, in both our internal and external lives. For many of us, this meant the loss of a loved one, the loss of normality, or the loss of a job. Moving forward through the world after these changes is going to look different for all of us, but we’ve been provided with an opportunity to shift our normal and focus on our divine calling.
In this episode, Vivian discusses what it means to find your job, career, or even a new hobby as a means of sparking your passion. She discusses how you can find practices that serve you and bring you closer to your goals as you move forward through these transitions. Join Vivian in this episode as she explores what it looks like to choose what you want to create.
- This year has provided us with an opportunity to create a new normal
- Setting intentions on the becoming and the unbecoming
- Shifting roles and identities in uncertainty
- Finding times of rest when discovering your passion
- Distinguishing the difference between a hobby, job, or vocation
- Establishing a consistent and deliberate practice towards your goals
- Finding a community to support you through transitions
- Vivian shares how her job journey has led her to her career now
- Looking for paths and people that’ll lead you towards your goals
- Setting your intentions and values
- Building your imagination muscle
- Choosing what you want to become