Journeying through change looks differently for all of us, but there are strategies we can take with us to learn to center ourselves.
Today, Vivian talks about the path of growth and what it truly means to turn inward. She discusses her own process of change and the importance of releasing expectations of the path to be straight. She moves between teaching and practices to help you both learn and to gift you with tangible practices you can use in your own journey.
Join Vivian in this exploration of self to guide you through your own path of growth.
- Vivian shares an overview of the topics she’s covered over the past few months
- Why Vivian aligns her growth with the seasons instead of the “New Year”
- The path of turning inward
- Journeying through words with Vivian
- Finding peace moving through change
- Why growth doesn’t always mean you’re moving forward
- The art of surrendering
- Coming back to your own experiences to develop self knowledge
- Finding the support of your own breath
- Learning to release expectations of yourself and expectations others have of you