Love is the greatest force we can tap into in our lives. Love is stronger than fear, and can propel further than self-criticism.
Today, Vivian discusses the importance of having self-compassion and how it can change your life. Vivian shares how she increased her capacity to receive love and became her own friend. She also shares tools and embodied practices to help you develop your own self-compassion.
Join Vivian in this gentle and embracing episode to help you improve your own self-compassion.
- The importance of brining attention to your breath
- How self-compassion can change everything
- The power of love to combat fear
- Giving yourself compassion to receive compassion from others
- Ways self-compassion can change your life
- Ways to develop self-compassion
- Auditing your self-talk and learning to be your own friend
- Finding a friend to help you co-create
- What is love being human
Text “Home” to 741741 for FREE crisis counseling