As the end of the year is nearing, we’re all preparing for the next chapter. Some of us, may have been ready for this season to end from the beginning.
Today, Vivian discusses the importance of shifting our focus from the end and initiating a new beginning. While it’s easy to want to rush seasons, many of them are important for our self growth.
Join Vivian in this conversation about shifting our mental direction, managing energy vs time, and how to turn inward to find answers.
- Finding love in self discovery
- Creating space for change
- Surrendering and letting go of planning
- The emphasis of productivity over presence
- Why things are never going to be “normal” again
- Why we need to find stillness in chaos
- Finding ways to connect with yourself
- How to move towards your joy
- Why you have to turn to yourself to get what you want
- Why you should be less serious and more kind
- Turning your attention towards the beginning instead of the end
- Why you should have a conversation with your childhood self