Today’s conversation of Within (U) is a deeply introspective exploration with Alexandra Kalinowski. Alexandra, the host of the What If Podcast, extends not only her heart but a shedding of light on some of the most intimate and transformative seasons of her life.
Vivian Carrasco and Alexandra dissect what it looks to shed your predispositions and embrace the flow of the world around you, and how it impacts you directly. Join Vivian and Alexandra as they navigate how to listen to your body, take notice of patterns from the universe, and find community internally and externally. This heart-to-heart inspires an urgency to dive into the world around you and explore the shifts you’re currently experiencing in an enlightened space.
- How to allow ourselves to develop mastery as we move through life
- Evaluating who you want to become and taking the steps to get there
- The emotional and physical impact that shifting beliefs can have
- How childhood habits subconsciously manifest in adulthood
- Learning to be in tune with your body
- Using experimentation to find what realigns your body
- Identifying your old self in comparison to your new self
- Why choosing to put yourself first is beneficial for others
- Coming into balance with others and allowing each experience to be new
- Recognizing what the reflection of others says about your life
- The struggle of trying to reach success without disappointing others or yourself
- Allowing things to unfold in their natural timing
- How to get rid of the idea that everyone needs to like you
- Seeking to understand people without projection
- Pruning relationships through discovering your identity
- How to integrate small changes into your daily life
- What It looks like to go through death and rebirth seasons
- Growing through seasons with other people
- Shifting your relationship with time to adapt to your own rhythm
You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay
I’m all about transformation, not just more information.
In a single word you can define it as *Metanoia: (n.) The journey of changing ones mind, heart, self, and way of life.
Join us in Within (U)niversity
Start a Convo with Me, Here – https://viviancarrasco.as.me/
Watch Vivi’s YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/viviantv
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/vivi_carrasco/