Many of us struggle to find our purpose, identify our gifts, or even find what makes our heart sing.
Today’s guest, India Delgado, had an epiphany one day when she was able to identify her purpose and pursue it wholeheartedly. Vivian and India discuss how to become aware in the search of your gift, the discomfort of discipline, and finding the undercurrent of joy in unenjoyable moments.
Join Vivian and India in this heart-felt and inspiring episode to learn more about how you can develop deeper insight on your purpose.
- India shares how she developed insight on her gifts
- How India became aware of her purpose
- Giving your gift no matter what you do
- How the pandemic has forced India to make pivots in her job
- Learning how to be disciplined
- The importance of surrounding yourself with the right people
- How to find people that will strength and lift you up
- Digging to find a mentor
- The importance of sharing success
- India shares what her “morning hour” looks like
- Figuring out what makes you happy
- Finding the undercurrent of joy
- How loving and respecting yourself more sets a standard for your relationships