You may have a daily routine that you like to follow. Maybe it’s when you get up in the morning when you go to bed, or maybe you don’t have one at all.
Today’s guest, Peggy Freeh, interviewed 60 people on their daily practices and is now on her own personal journey to share that knowledge.
Peggy and Vivian discuss what it means to have a mindfulness practice and how to discover yours.
If you want to get past blocked thoughts and show up as your best self, tune into this insightful conversation with Vivian Carrasco.
- Peggy shares what she’s been currently working on
- What inspired Peggy to commit to trying to share her vision
- What is horse whispering
- Why practices are different for everyone
- Why staying present is a key part of daily practice
- Peggy shares her experience learning to horse whisper
- The difference between power and force
- Clearing your mind to be clear about your intentions
- How to make anything you do a sacred practice
- Finding resonance with a practice
- Why you don’t have to always have a goal to guide you
- Creating your own practice
- How long do people stick to practices
- Why you shouldn’t be ashamed to change practices
- Why you should begin no matter what the risks are
- How daily practices can impact those around you
- What to do if your practice isn’t successful
- How to move through the letting go
- The evolution of finding your practice