Every process has a beginning. Whether or not you recognize the art of the practice, every choice you make is in pursuit of some journey.
In today’s episode, Vivian shares what it means to make MINE goals, and how you can set intentions to achieve your goals. She explores how to look at your nature, find what brings you joy, and how to be innovative in your pursuit of your dreams. She also highlights the importance of practice, cultivating community, and how you can achieve your goals.
Join Vivian in this lighthearted and spiritually guided episode to learn how you can cultivate your dreams into reality.
- Vivian shares a passage to introduce the concept of beginning
- Moving through the cycles of the moon rather than the cycles of the sun
- Setting goals as a family
- Why you need to be a good judge of your own psychological needs
- The importance of cultivating a supportive community
- What are MINE goals and why they take courage
- The differences between MINE and SMART goals
- Using the movement of joy to guide you instead of fear
- Why Innovation has to be for you
- The importance of recognizing your true nature
- Time blocking according to energy
- Seasons of deliberate practice
- Why you have to learn to praise the process