Welcome! My guest today is Kathy Price, the founder of the Good Karma Center for Joy in Tacoma, WA. She is a life coach and counselor who loves sharing her mystical experiences and her spiritual path. Let’s jump into this conversation with Kathy!
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- How the last 7 years of her spiritual journey left the rest of her life unrecognizable
- How she found deeper magic and love after growing up with traditional spirituality
- Kathy’s life: meditation, consciousness, and life coaching in nature
- How her personal meditation boils down to the YES of total surrender
- The miracle of her healing arts center
- Her remarkable visualization experience and animal spirit connection
- How Kathy sees everything in pictures!
- Childhood dreams: they really do come true!
- What it means to “be my own woman”
- The freedom to be unique!
- Marriage can exist and thrive between two totally different spiritual paths.
- Women in ANY time period are connected to the divine feminine.
Find Kathy’s art on Facebook and Etsy: Kathy Price Art
Within (U)niversity is a monthly subscription to a learning platform and private online community. It connects modern creatives who crave meaningful connection, because when we support each other the tide rises together. In addition to the exclusive online forum, there are monthly Q+A calls, unlimited coaching, short courses, 90 Day Adventures and more!