Being aligned with your core values is vital to pursue your true purpose and joy. Identifying those values can often seem intimidating and confusing, but it doesn’t’ have to be.
Today, Vivian Carrasco shares how you can get rid of the disconnect between you, your heart, and your values by using tangible exercises for self-exploration. She discusses the importance of being aligned with your “is-ness” and how to eliminate self-doubt.
Join Vivian in this episode to learn more about how you can pursue what you really want to do and what you’re actually doing by anchoring yourself in your values.
- Letting go of others expectations of you is one of the first steps to step into your own desires
- Listening to your intuition can help you navigate journeying to become who you are
- Learning to accept yourself can help you find your true nature
- Lining yourself up with your values will allow you to live a life full of inspiration, energy, and true power
- Practicing a values affirmation is important before you move onto your aspirations
- Stress is an instinct that awakens soul searching and self-reflection
- Connecting to our values put this seed of hope that we can get through what we’re experiencing
- Fear is a natural response to trying new things but we have to learn how to listen to those responses without letting them hold us back
- Vivian shares an exercise you can do at home to self-reflect by identifying your values, why they’re important to you, considering which value is most important to you, identifying why and indicating your level of agreement with your answers
- Taking time to re-shift your values and align with what you want will bring you peace
Vivian Carrasco, Ed.D, Master Certified Coach Mindset Mentor & Creative Midwife
Join me here: Within (U)niversity
760-576-LOVE (5683) | www.viviancarrasco.com @viviancarrasco |