Welcome! My guest today is Erin Sharaf, who describes herself as a “free-range human.” You’ll have to join us in listening to see what she means by that. In addition, Erin is a mindfulness-based coach, workshop facilitator, program developer, and writer. She sees personal transformation as the vehicle for global transformation. Join us to learn how to add some mindfulness practices to your life!
[bctt tweet=”Feelings are the language of the body. ” username=”viviancarrasco”]
What you’ll hear in today’s episode:
- Two years ago: downsizing and living the “free-range” life
- The unfolding process in the year of transformation
- Honing in on your supportive tribe
- Looking for people who “light me up”
- How does that person make me FEEL?
- Mindfulness awakens us to NOW
- Erin’s daily mindfulness practices
- Staying and Moving
- Protecting my time as a precious asset
- Just BEING
- The importance of sleep
- Do you want to KEEP the suffering? (or are you ready to change?)
- How we are wired for relationships
- Tuning in to the possibilities
- The brain and the body
- Labeling: a beginning practice
- Trust yourself and the universe
On the outside, my job and life looked great, but they didn’t FEEL great.
[bctt tweet=”The only day we can awaken, change, and grow is TODAY!” username=”viviancarrasco”]
Within (U)niversity is a monthly subscription to a learning platform and private online community. It connects modern creatives who crave meaningful connection, because when we support each other the tide rises together. In addition to the exclusive online forum, there are monthly Q+A calls, unlimited coaching, short courses, 90 Day Adventures and more!