Welcome! My guest today is Lori Giuttari, a coach and consultant and a Certified Master Life Coach. Lori has experience in teaching, teaching yoga, and traveling. She is the mind behind the Beyond the Yoga Body book project, which focuses on looking at others without judgment. Let’s jump into this conversation with Lori!
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Her partner: a photographer and collaborator on Beyond the Yoga Body
- Transition from crazy to “crazy happy”
- A Certified Master Life Coach through Martha Beck since 2006
- Inspiration for those who need a fast change
- One step toward change—every day
- Know yourself and what you want to be
- Research and read to find what you love to do
- What do we really fear?
- Embrace the positive and negative, the light and the shadows
- The importance of community and support
- Moving away from certain people
- When it just “feels crappy”
- Transformation: It’s ALWAYS worth it
- The “Live it to Give it” attitude
- Lori’s final thoughts: “Find out what your message is and what you want to send out into the world. We’re all in this together. We need to move forward together as a tribe.”
Within (U)niversity is a monthly subscription to a learning platform and private online community. It connects modern creatives who crave meaningful connection, because when we support each other the tide rises together. In addition to the exclusive online forum, there are monthly Q+A calls, unlimited coaching, short courses, 90 Day Adventures and more!