My guest today is Sarah Dietman, a certified Martha Beck life coach. Sarah’s own path became clear when she hired a life coach, and now she does the same for other women. We’re discussing what it means to follow your heart and turn back into what matters to you. Join us!
Not knowing who I was anymore was a recipe for a real mess.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- High school, college, and pre-med: still not knowing what to do
- Volunteer work in Ecuador and falling in love
- How a life coach helped her find herself
- The struggle to find security
- How to step back and get grounded
- Head, heart, and hands
- A reflection of the TRUE YOU
- Doing work that matters
- Is the grass greener on the other side?
- Tofu with a Dyson attached
- Exploring your belief system
- Are you satisfied with your life?
- You have all that you need—inside yourself!
[bctt tweet=”Authenticity is what makes people feel at home. ” username=”viviancarrasco”]
www.sarahdietman.com (Find out about Sarah’s e-course!)
Within (U)niversity is a monthly subscription to a learning platform and private online community. It connects modern creatives who crave meaningful connection, because when we support each other the tide rises together. In addition to the exclusive online forum, there are monthly Q+A calls, unlimited coaching, short courses, 90 Day Adventures and more!