Would you love to live free of doubt and experience more of the joy that life has to offer? If so, listen in to today’s episode of Turning Inward, with Dr. Vivian Carrasco and discover new ways to make your experiences deeper, fuller and far more enjoyable.
Today’s episode is about doubt. Join Vivian as she shares her wisdom and explains why you need to unlearn that which no longer serves you. She also discusses how doubt can steal joy right out of your heart.
[bctt tweet=”“Imagination is the workshop for your soul.”” username=””]
Today, Vivian talks about:
- Million dollar moments.
- A fascinating incident that occurred during a retreat, demonstrating the effects of doubt.
- Some wise words from her good friend.
- How people can sometimes use doubt to protect others.
- How we tend to interpret new information based on previous beliefs.
- The need to unlearn old ideas so you can learn new, fresh ones.
- The need for faith in order to grow.
- The need for security in humans.
- An alternative suggestion to goal setting for the new year.
- How you can develop courage.
- Her “Texas Twostep” and how it can help you.
- The same three ways in which you are both controlled and can be set free.
[bctt tweet=”“You’ve got to be before you do, and do before you have.”- Zig Ziglar” username=””]
Within (U)niversity is a monthly subscription to a learning platform and private online community. It connects modern creatives who crave meaningful connection, because when we support each other the tide rises together. In addition to the exclusive online forum, there are monthly Q+A calls, unlimited coaching, short courses, 90 Day Adventures and more!