My guest today is Mike Broadwell of Breakthrough Factory. Mike has over 25 years’ experience in technology marketing and sales. He is here to share the story of his own breakthrough and to give us tips on how deepen our awareness of ourselves, others, and the world around us. Join us!
[bctt tweet=””I experienced a moment of extreme clarity and knew that I HAD to know more.” @MikeBroadwell” username=”viviancarrasco”]
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- At age 30, how Mike’s life was changed when he read a book by Roy Masters and practiced meditations to relieve stress
- How to diffuse anger from others
- Discovering deep consciousness
- Becoming more AWARE
- Learning who we really are
- Who Am I?
- How do I know what is true?
- The shift from Believing to Knowing
- Men and women: complementary roles
- The cycle of manipulating each other
- Why is there suffering in the world?
- Maximizing goodness and happiness
[bctt tweet=”Goals SERVE happiness; they don’t LEAD to happiness. @MikeBroadwell” username=”viviancarrasco”]
Within (U)niversity is a monthly subscription to a learning platform and private online community. It connects modern creatives who crave meaningful connection, because when we support each other the tide rises together. In addition to the exclusive online forum, there are monthly Q+A calls, unlimited coaching, short courses, 90 Day Adventures and more!