Today’s topic is inspired by recent conversations of overcoming fear and building strength. In this episode, Vivian explores what it looks like to live a life without regret and how to create a life you’re proud of. She discusses what the most common regrets people experience at the end of their life are and ways to redirect your life to reflect the life you want. It’s never too late to change or develop more heart, so join Vivian in this insight discussion to learn how you can live a more intentional and courageous life.
- The epiphany that accompanies unexpected death
- The most common regrets people experience at the end of their life
- Building up the courage to express your true feelings and be the person you want to be
- The fulfillment of nurturing relationships and maintaining connection
- How to train yourself to be happier
- Identifying what’s holding you back from achieving what you want before you pass
- What thinking versus doing looks like
- Developing self-awareness to help identify what’s missing from your life
- The impact of togetherness and inviting people on your journey
- Breaking patterns to step outside of the rut you’re experiencing
- Exploring your regrets and identifying how you can mend them
I’m all about transformation, not just more information.
In a single word you can define it as *Metanoia: (n.) The journey of changing ones mind, heart, self, and way of life.
Join us in Within (U)niversity
Join the Community – https://within-university.mn.co
Start a Convo with Me, Here – https://viviancarrasco.as.me/
Visit the Within (U) Dashboard – https://withinuniversity.com/dashboard/
Watch Vivi’s YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/viviantv
Become a Patron – https://www.patreon.com/VivianCarrasco
Shop in the store – https://withinuniversity.com/shop/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/vivi_carrasco/
Twitch – https://www.twitch.tv/vivicarrasco